• 喜羊羊和灰太狼
  • 巧虎
  • 熊出没
  • 朵拉
  • 米老鼠和唐老鸭
  • 奥特曼
  • 智慧树
  • 猫和老鼠
  • 海绵宝宝
  • 蜘蛛侠
  • 哆啦A梦
  • 英蕊幼儿英语
  • 天线宝宝
  • 蓝猫
  • 三字经
  • 虹猫蓝兔
  • 小熊维尼
  • 芭比
  • 星际宝贝
  • 蜡笔小新
  • 白雪公主
  • 灰姑娘
  • 圣诞节
  • 新年儿歌
宝宝乐园

33-01 选英文童话书

加入收藏 下载故事
名称:33-01 选英文童话书
内容简介:
Do you want me to read you a book?
你希望我念一本书给你听吗?
Sure. This book looks fun.
好的,这本看起来有趣。
Okay, so what are we going to read today?
好,今天我们要读什么书?
I want to choose it by myself.
我想要自已选。
I want you to pick for me, Mommy.
妈,我想要你帮我选。
Bring any book that you want to read.
把你想读的书拿过来。
How many books are we going to read?
我们要读几本书?
Mom, I want you to read to me tonight.
妈,今晚你念书给我听。
Why don't we take turns?
我们何不轮流读呢?
I will read one book to you, and you read one book to me.
我读一本给你听,你也读一本给我听。
Can I read this book instead of an English one?
我可以读这本书代替读英文书吗?
Then I will read you one English book and two books.
那么,我念一本英文书和两本书给你听。
Mom, I like the drawings in this book.
妈,我喜欢这本书的图画。
I like books by this author very much.
我很喜欢这位作者写的书。
There are too many words in this book.
这本书的字太多了。
I never get tired of reading this book.
这本书再怎么读都不会烦。
You have read that book too many times.
那本书你已经读太多次了。
Why don't you try to read some other books, too?
为什么你不试着也读一些其他的书呢?
It's fun every time I read it.
每次读,我都觉得很有趣。
This book looks fun.
这本书看起来很有趣。
Wow, the cover looks pretty. How about this book?
哇,封面很漂亮,这本书怎么样?
That book again?
又是那本书?
Is this book that much fun?
这本书有那么有趣吗?
You chose a book that mommy really likes.
你选了一本妈咪真的很喜欢的书。
This book is too hard / difficult.
这本书太难了。
Hmm, this book is for babies.
嗯,这是给小婴儿读的书。
Why don't you choose another one?
你为什么不选其他本呢?
Look at all the books that you brought!
看你拿了这么多的书!
I'm going to lose my voice.
我快失去声音了。
  • 365夜故事
  • 小小智慧树儿歌专辑
  • 摇篮曲精选
  • 幼儿园歌曲伴奏
  • 故事大王
  •  儿童睡前故事
宝宝吧APP
宝宝吧动画盒下载
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 网站合作 | 网站导航 | 意见反馈 | 友情链接 |RSS订阅 | 热门搜索
Power by baobao88.com Copyright 2007-2019 晋ICP备2023002424号-1
宝宝吧 - 听儿歌、听故事、玩游戏、学知识,宝宝的乐园,家长的最爱!